Since September 2011 Pulkovo Aircraft Services has been appointed by Shannon Air Link to provide the Key Customer Support service (KCS) at St.-Petersburg Pulkovo airport.
This service was successfully implemented in Moscow Vnukovo airport with the help of our general partner – RusAero company.
Here are the main facts on the Key Customer Support service (KCS):
General ground handling
- Monitoring the flight handling at all stages (control over permits, transportation arrangements, hotel bookings, crew visa, catering orders and other requested services).
- Rapid response on all queries.
- Providing accurate information for crew, operator and passenger representatives
Personal manager for your passengers
- Meeting passengers.
- Assist with luggage registration.
- Assist with pre-flight registration, Customs and Passport Control.
- Constant contact with operator, passenger representatives and crew members, as well as airport authorities.
Personal Supervisor for your crew members
- Aircraft's handling control from arrival till departure.
- Meeting crew in terminal at departure, accompany to transportation at arrival.
- Control of catering orders and timely delivery.
- Assistance in passing Customs and Immigration.
- Delivery of pre-flight documentation and flight briefings.
- Help in communication with airport authorities and controlling them.
As our client, you will get
- Personal approach for every flight.
- Rapid response on queries.
- Control over flight handling at all stages.
- Control over all services provided by the airport authorities.
- Control over hotel accommodation and crew replacement?? until the arrival and departure.
«KCS» would provide Passengers with
- Confidence that the flight is under constant monitoring and control.
- The possibility of obtaining current reliable information about handling process and aircraft readiness for a flight, as well as the possible unforeseen delays associated with the airport closure due to weather or other reasons.
- Accelerated passage of registration procedures, Customs and Passport control, as well as registration of special means (weapon, for example) on arrival and departure.
- Informing the crew about passenger's requests and wishes, as well as their time of arrival onboard, number of luggage and other handling details.